MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Really need help, just please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have a really big problem to fix, this is one of the most difficult on this forum i think, it will not be easy to fix this, and im not sure if someone can do something so difficult Sad but please try your best to help me with this, becouse a lot of users want to regist but can't get it work and leave the site Confused i don't want to change this platform only for this thing, i really want to make it work Undecided

Well so the problem it's this: when i click on registration
it's this one: http://letsplanmywedding.com/registration.php

Ok this work,email arrive, you can confirm it and you are in!
but now are start problems.

1.) If i put detailes on homepage website it shown me that im connected, but when im going to forum it ask me to put again detailes for login, ( how to fix this un nice thing? )

2.) I put the detailes again, also if this step may cause borried for users, but it's not only this, becouse if i open a new thread, or want to open some topic on forum or even thing i want to do, it ask me again for login.and after again and again..maybe need about 3-6 times to do this, and after work perfectly ( how to fix this? )
Can you post your forums cookies settings?
(2012-12-11, 09:10 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]Can you post your forums cookies settings?

FYI - You can view a site's cookie settings by viewing the HTML source.

<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
	var cookieDomain = "";
	var cookiePath = "/forums/";
	var cookiePrefix = "";
// -->
</script>
i have read the guide you have send to me by link, but i don't understand good what exactly i must to do, and i can login into ACP, only people who enter for the first time on website and try to register have this problem
You need to make sure you've set a cookie domain for the forum. Read the thread thoroughly.
no really nothing, the problem maybe it's more seriously..becouse i have change to chmod 666

and also replace the previus code with this:

$settings['cookiedomain'] = ".letsplanmywedding.com";
$settings['cookiepath'] = "";
$settings['cookieprefix'] = "";

but nothing happen
(2012-12-11, 09:15 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]FYI - You can view a site's cookie settings by viewing the HTML source.

Well that is a nice tip. Thanks Smile
(2012-12-11, 11:32 PM)pilinko Wrote: [ -> ]no really nothing, the problem maybe it's more seriously..becouse i have change to chmod 666

and also replace the previus code with this:

$settings['cookiedomain'] = ".letsplanmywedding.com";
$settings['cookiepath'] = "";
$settings['cookieprefix'] = "";

but nothing happen

Your cookie path is also wrong. It should be /forums/ as that's where your forum is installed.
Nothing changes, and the situation worste, becouse now i can't do logout and can't login into ACP ,becouse it asking to re insert login detailes
Pages: 1 2 3