MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: show threads created in a specific forum by specific users?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to clean up a buy/sell/trade section on my forum and was wondering if it's possible to list all of a specific user's posts within a specific forum?
I'm not sure if this is what you want, but to see a list with all posts of a specific user within a specific forum, you can use search.php page.

In section "Search in Forum(s)" select forum from list and in "Search by Username" enter username, then select in "Display Options" - Show Results as "posts" and press ""Search (without enter keywords for search).

For example:
http://community.mybb.com/search.php
- Search in Forum(s): select MyBB 1.6 General Support
- Search by Username: Nathan Malcom
- Show Results as: select "posts"

and you can see a list with all posts of Nathan Malcom in "MyBB 1.6 General Support" forum.
(2012-12-12, 01:25 AM)MyBB Tuneup Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure if this is what you want, but to see a list with all posts of a specific user within a specific forum, you can use search.php page.

In section "Search in Forum(s)" select forum from list and in "Search by Username" enter username, then select in "Display Options" - Show Results as "posts" and press ""Search (without enter keywords for search).

For example:
http://community.mybb.com/search.php
- Search in Forum(s): select MyBB 1.6 General Support
- Search by Username: Nathan Malcom
- Show Results as: select "posts"

and you can see a list with all posts of Nathan Malcom in "MyBB 1.6 General Support" forum.

it's not returning anything for me with your example.

that said, when I search my name on my forum in a specific forum using your instructions, I believe it'll do what I'm looking for.
Is this forum based on XThreads Shemo?
(2012-12-12, 01:42 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Is this forum based on XThreads Shemo?

nope. it's a standard mybb forum section.