MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Equinox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The blocks look a lot better segmented, it adds more emphasis to the inset nature of the blocks that was missed when it was just one big block.

You might also want to place the fading line you have on the block heads to the bottom of the outset and perhaps have a subtle shadow out of the bottom of each block-outset, just to give it slightly even more depth.

These are just passive suggestions though, it's coming along really well.
That's a really good idea, it's a subtle change but very needed. Thanks, Beardy. I've updated the mockup and added it to the original post. Smile
Wow. Very nice! Smile
I kinda miss the last post on the forum bits - personally using that quite often.
Thanks for the feedback. Personally I don't think I'm going to include it in to the original design, I don't use it so much and I see no huge personal gain from it. If it gets requested enough it will be added, though.
Really sweet theme. Good work.

Where will it be sold?
Not sure. Honestly I don't really want to code it, so if I can get someone to code it it will probably be cheaper than me coding it.
(2012-12-14, 02:32 AM)Jordan L. Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure. Honestly I don't really want to code it, so if I can get someone to code it it will probably be cheaper than me coding it.

Helllooooo Jordan.
Hi Jason. Toungue
I'll shoot you a PM.
Just giving this a bump to see if there's anymore feedback. I have started coding it, as well. Smile
(2012-12-15, 02:55 AM)Jordan L. Wrote: [ -> ]Just giving this a bump to see if there's anymore feedback. I have started coding it, as well. Smile

Go for it!

Looks awesome.

BTW, will you pursue xF skinning again too? Glad to see your designs again.
Pages: 1 2 3 4