MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Website Integrated $50
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We need our website design integrated with WordPress and MyBB. We also need to fix our site so that it looks proper in all web browsers/computers. We have been looking for a designer and haven't found the right one.

We can also talk about having you join our company to design and code website concepts. Please contact me via PM if you are capable.

Thanks.
myskins.org is service you need bro use the custom theme section for the request
If you are still looking for someone then please PM me or contact http://yuvapix.com
We are still looking. Please send us a PM.
BUMP. We are still looking.
Still looking for someone reliable that is capable. Please send me a message via PM.
You got two offers.... use them or stop bitching.
(2013-01-18, 05:41 PM)Ansem Wrote: [ -> ]You got two offers.... use them and stop bitching.

Fixed for you.
(2013-01-18, 11:29 PM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-18, 05:41 PM)Ansem Wrote: [ -> ]You got two offers.... use them and stop bitching.

Fixed for you.

More meant that he should do as he says or not whine about it at all if he's not really looking for someone to integrate.
But both ways work.
There's no need to be rude about it, maybe he's looking for different offers.
Pages: 1 2