MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: some minor modifications in Thank You/Like System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello , Firstly i would like to thank the developer of this awesome plugin for his service..

the plugin works great but i require some minor modifications.. i tried to do it myself but it was very confusing..

in the postbit it is dispayed in two parts

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 2 in 2 posts

i dont want it to display thanks given and no of posts . i just want it to display thanks with text size 2 bold and colour red like this

and my second request is that

when i open a profile it should show the total no of thanks received and all those posts on which the thanks were received.

i hope i am not asking too much and if you can help me i'll be really thankful to you..

once again thanks to the staff and members of this great community..

hoping for your reply[/size]

ohh i tried this plugin on other theme and it was showing all the stats under profile correctly ..
then i manually copy pasted the template code of old theme to new theme and it worked good.

so my only concern now is changing the display of thanks in postbit to the one shown as above..

thanks a lot.. i hope developer will respond to this query when he gets time... thanks

ohhh thanks a lot i was able to do it myself.. wtih the help of 1st post .. thanks a lot

take care