MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom profile fields in postbit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right now, this is my postbit:
<strong><span class="largetext">{$post['profilelink']}</span></strong> {$post['onlinestatus']}<br />
		<span class="smalltext">
			{$post['usertitle']}<br />
			{$post['groupimage']}
			{$post['useravatar']}<br />
			{$post['user_details']}<br />Location: {$post['fid1']}{$post['newpoints_postbit']}<br />{$post['usermood']}
Which shows as this:
[Image: Qzyg8.png]

As you can see {$post['user_details']} shows up the rep and whatnot. Is there a code I can enter to show rep and post count etc individually so that I can change the order around that they show in?

I'd like to have:
  • Username (and on/off)
  • Post count
  • Joined date
  • Extra gaming related profile fields such as Gamertags etc
  • Mood
{$post['user_details']}
Home » Template Sets » Your Templates
Edit Template: postbit_author_user
(2012-12-13, 04:42 PM)tamnguyen949 Wrote: [ -> ]{$post['user_details']}
Home » Template Sets » Your Templates
Edit Template: postbit_author_user
I know how to edit it, hence how I got those templates above. I just want to know the individual codes for each field.
To my knowledge, there isn't individual codes. I think you'll have to edit core code to be able to have individual codes.
{$post['user_details']} calls postbit_author_user template which contains post number, join date, reputation and warning variables

{$lang->postbit_posts} {$post['postnum']}<br />
	{$lang->postbit_joined} {$post['userregdate']}
	{$post['replink']}{$post['warninglevel']}

From that template variable {$post['replink']} is calling postbit_reputation template which contains reputation variables

<br />{$lang->postbit_reputation} {$post['userreputation']}

{$post['warninglevel']} is calling postbit_warninglevel template that contains user warning variables

<br />{$lang->postbit_warning_level} <a href="{$warning_link}">{$warning_level}</a>

Codes for each field
{$lang->postbit_posts} {$post['postnum']} - Language variable (post) and post number
{$lang->postbit_joined} {$post['userregdate']} - Registered language variable and user (poster) registration date
{$lang->postbit_reputation} {$post['userreputation']} - Rep language variable and user reputation number
{$lang->postbit_warning_level} <a href="{$warning_link}">{$warning_level}</a> - Warning lang variable and user warning level