MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: sql server changing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my forum url http://kaputa.sudusmlk.tk/ ( i just install it and its on test mode dnx hasnt updated yet the site doent work yet)
it's hosted on www.sudusmlk.com
the hosting company said they are changing their company domain name from www.sudusmlk.tk to www.nration.com
will it affect on my sql settings ? ( while installing i gave sql server as sql.sudusmlk.tk) if i need to do changes what are changes i need to do in sql settings

thankyou
Your host needs to tell that. If needed, you can change it in inc/config.php.
Your host should tell you if they won't be supporting backwards compatibility. If they won't, you'll need to change the server host name in ./inc/config.php
thankyou for supprt sir will i need to change the sql sserver name settings ? if need where to change
(2012-12-13, 04:51 PM)vee3 Wrote: [ -> ]thankyou for supprt sir will i need to change the sql sserver name settings ? if need where to change

(2012-12-13, 04:46 PM)StefanT Wrote: [ -> ]Your host needs to tell that. If needed, you can change it in inc/config.php.

(2012-12-13, 04:48 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Your host should tell you if they won't be supporting backwards compatibility. If they won't, you'll need to change the server host name in ./inc/config.php