MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Video host like Youtube to upload 60mb & 50 Mintues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What are the video host like youtube ? daily motion is also blocked here. I check Vimoe , youku they are limited. Novamove, putlocker, movshare they delete videos after some time. Is there any reliable solution like youtube. I also tried with facebook but their limit is 20mintues with 100mb. Picasa also have limited space and as far as I know it don't allow embedding.
As far as vimeo is concerned, I have read that they only allow personnel videos and those videos that are made by you.

What I am looking is for uploading 2,000 Video lectures of my university. Each lecture is of size (60mb with 50 Minutes approx). The host must have embedding or sharing feature.
Not sure if they still exist, but try Googling Veoh.
(2012-12-14, 03:00 PM)StingReay Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if they still exist, but try Googling Veoh.

I have heard they state that "too many videos are clogging our pipes please try again"
(2012-12-14, 03:09 PM)sunjava1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-12-14, 03:00 PM)StingReay Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if they still exist, but try Googling Veoh.

I have heard they state that "too many videos are clogging our pipes please try again"

Any site that isn't YouTube does that actually.
any other site?
You realise you can increase your upload time limit on youtube ? Not sure what you can increase your limit too, but you can increase it. It says once you increase the limit you can upload files as big as 2GB.

http://support.google.com/youtube/bin/an...swer=71673
4Shared? I'm not sure if they allow embedding though.

The hardest part is the embedding part since almost all video hosts are ad supported they prefer people watching it on their site.
Youtube is blocked that's why I am looking for another solution , I had uploaded my videos in youtube educators program with no limits but It's blocked soo looking for other solution,

4shared don't give embeding as far as I know
(2012-12-14, 05:10 PM)Frank.Barry Wrote: [ -> ]You realise you can increase your upload time limit on youtube ? Not sure what you can increase your limit too, but you can increase it. It says once you increase the limit you can upload files as big as 2GB.

http://support.google.com/youtube/bin/an...swer=71673

2gb is not the max limit. It says greater then 2gb.

Quote:Youtube is blocked that's why I am looking for another solution , I had uploaded my videos in youtube educators program with no limits but It's blocked soo looking for other solution,

Why was it blocked?
Maybe because of this:
(2012-12-14, 02:48 PM)sunjava1 Wrote: [ -> ]What I am looking is for uploading 2,000 Video lectures of my university. Each lecture is of size (60mb with 50 Minutes approx). The host must have embedding or sharing feature.
Pages: 1 2 3