MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sent Messages working but Sent folder not showing recipient name.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In my sent folder after I moved to a different host I see this:

Basically before the move the recipient name would show in the sent folder but now it doesn't. Private messaged still do work but for whatever reason this feature isn't registering.... ??? Any ideas?
You are probably using PHP 5.4, which is not fully supported.

See: [Issue #2006]
damn... yea...
MyBB Version 1.6.8
PHP Version 5.4.9
SQL Engine MySQLi 5.5.27
Server Load averages 2.5
don't know if this is useful but here's the configure commands in the PHP info tab:
'./configure' '--disable-fileinfo' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-exif' '--enable-ftp' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--enable-intl' '--enable-libxml' '--enable-mbstring' '--enable-pdo=shared' '--enable-soap' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-zip' '--prefix=/opt/php54' '--with-bz2' '--with-curl=/opt/curlssl/' '--with-curlwrappers' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--with-gd' '--with-gettext' '--with-icu-dir=/usr' '--with-config-file-path=/opt/php54/lib' '--with-config-file-scan-dir=/opt/php54/lib/php.ini.d' '--with-imap=/opt/php_with_imap_client/' '--with-imap-ssl=/usr' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr' '--with-kerberos' '--with-libdir=lib64' '--with-libexpat-dir=/usr' '--with-libxml-dir=/opt/xml2' '--with-libxml-dir=/opt/xml2/' '--with-mcrypt=/opt/libmcrypt/' '--with-mysql=/opt/php54' '--with-mysql-sock=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' '--with-mysqli=/usr/bin/mysql_config' '--with-openssl=/usr' '--with-openssl-dir=/usr' '--with-pcre-regex=/opt/pcre' '--with-pdo-mysql=shared' '--with-pdo-sqlite=shared' '--with-pic' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--with-pspell' '--with-tidy=/opt/tidy/' '--with-xmlrpc' '--with-xpm-dir=/usr' '--with-xsl=/opt/xslt/' '--with-zlib' '--with-zlib-dir=/usr' '--enable-cli' '--disable-cli-server'

is there a quick fix I can apply to a core file that won't mess everything else up? or will the next 1.6x update fix this?

Edit:
in that issue he said:
I don't know, how it could work ealier, but now it isn't working and MyBB always set toid to 0.
Solution - add before second line:

$recipient_list = unserialize($recipient_list);

It's not noob level detailed on where... could you provide a bit more detail and you recommend this fix?