MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: portal_welcome_guesttext login not functional after 1.6.9 upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After upgrading from 1.6.8 to 1.6.9, the portal login (portal_welcome_guesttext) will no longer log a user in on my site. The regular login, inline with the menu, works just fine. I currently have the portal set as my index page, and the index page set as forums.php. However, I reverted those files before upgrading and tested it with them in their shipped locations and the login did not work then either. It redirects back to the portal as expected, but without logging the user into the forum. Any ideas? Or is this a 1.6.9 bug?

Nevermind... For some reason, my templates either reverted to old code, or didn't update from

<form method="post" action="{$portal_url}"><input type="hidden" name="action" value="do_login" />

To

<form method="post" action="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php"><input type="hidden" name="action" value="do_login" /><input type="hidden" name="url" value="{$portal_url}" />