MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How can I do This?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
will not anybody help to me?
I have been waiting help for a week..

Don't the management knows solution of my problem??
So, you did as DennisTT directed, but it still displayes on the first cat? That's strange, can we have a link to your forum?
No I think he or she wants it to only display on the first category, and nowhere else.
DennisTT is right.. I want to display it on the first category, and nowhere else.

I want to know the solution of this problem. It is very important for me..

I send my forum's link on PM
Is not mybb compatible for my request

I am thinking close my mybb forum for this reason If anybody helps me I will close my forum
The way MyBB works is a template system, if it's in the template, it's gonna display for all. I was able to come with with an idea, but I'm not sure if this is what you want. This is similar to how vB does this.
[attachment=4445]

Keep in mind that your using a custom theme and these instruction are written for the default theme.

ACP -> Templates -> Modify / Delete -> *Template Set* -> Forum Bit Templates -> forumbit_depth1_cat

Find/Remove
<tr>
<td class="tcat" width="35">&nbsp;</td>
<td class="tcat"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_forum}</strong></td>
<td class="tcat" width="85" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_threads}</strong></td>
<td class="tcat" width="85" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_posts}</strong></td>
<td class="tcat" width="200" align="center"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_lastpost}</strong></td>
</tr>

ACP -> Templates -> Modify / Delete -> *Template Set* -> Index Page Templates -> index
Find
{$forums}
Add above
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="tcat" width="35">&nbsp;</td>
<td class="tcat"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_forum}</strong></td>
<td class="tcat" width="85" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_threads}</strong></td>
<td class="tcat" width="85" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_posts}</strong></td>
<td class="tcat" width="200" align="center"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_lastpost}</strong></td>
</tr>
</table>
Pages: 1 2