MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What plugin is this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 7dhRJ.png] because I want to take this off my site.
I couldn't find an Alexa widget that looks like that, so it may be just HTML and CSS. Here are some pre-made Alexa widgets if you're interested, however Alexa isn't exactly reliable or useful to your end-user:
http://www.alexa.com/siteowners/widgets
Looks like an alexa widget.
Search your templates and / or plugins for "alexa".
(2012-12-15, 10:00 PM)king_og Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like an alexa widget.
Search your templates and / or plugins for "alexa".

I did, I deactivated the plugin and it's still there, where would it be in the templates, because it's not in the index template.
Link to site?
(2012-12-15, 10:38 PM)Kodaks Wrote: [ -> ]Link to site?

I have it closed right now.
As I said, search your templates for the keyword "alexa".
(2012-12-15, 10:46 PM)king_og Wrote: [ -> ]As I said, search your templates for the keyword "alexa".

found it, tks.
For future reference, a trick I do to find something in the entire theme is I export the xml and search the source code with dreamweaver. once I get a hit, a little scrolling up or down will reveal which template the problem is in.
(2012-12-16, 12:25 AM)WebDevandPhoto Wrote: [ -> ]For future reference, a trick I do to find something in the entire theme is I export the xml and search the source code with dreamweaver. once I get a hit, a little scrolling up or down will reveal which template the problem is in.

ok, tks