MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Automatically enable View Own Posts and View Own Threads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All the MyBB forums I've seen that are active have links that say View Your Posts/View Your Thread. How come this is not enabled by default, and why isn't it on the MyBB site?
It's a simple template edit which administrators have added to their board. It's not available on this forum as we try to keep as close to a default MyBB install as possible.
ah. But if it's included in the next MyBB install, will it be updated on MyBB.com as well?
I think it would be a useful feature to have by default. If I want to view one of my own threads to see updates, AFAIK it is the only way to do so, so a quick and convenient way to do so would go down a treat for me.
(2012-12-16, 03:26 AM)Paradox21 Wrote: [ -> ]ah. But if it's included in the next MyBB install, will it be updated on MyBB.com as well?

It would be, but as there's a "Find All of Your Threads" link in the User CP I can't see this being added to the welcome block too.