MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ned help 275
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i install and i have this problem on instalation
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/hosting/georgepricop/rankcs.net/comunitate/inc/class_core.php on line 275

what i nedd do? help please
Have you tried re-uploading /inc/class-core.php to make sure it isn't an issue with it being uploaded incorrectly?
What version of PHP are you running? Try disabling magic quotes; the 'strip_slashes_array' function shouldn't be running unless you have magic quotes enabled.

This doesn't really clear up why you're getting the error, but it should solve your problem.
I'm probably going to submit a pull request relating to this error anyway. We really should be checking the variable is an array before trying to use foreach.
(2012-12-16, 12:14 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]We really should be checking the variable is an array before trying to use foreach.
It is used for $_POST, $_GET and $_COOKIE and all of them are always an array.
True, but how come the OP is getting this error message then? That particular message in my experience occurs when you use foreach on a non array.
I don't know but nobody else seams to have such a problem so the code should be correct.
True.