MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need help! Merged and now I cannot login!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I created a new account for my forums and then I tried to merge the accounts. When I clicked merge it deleted my admin profile and logged me out of my Admin Cp so now I cannot log back into it. Anyone have any idea?
I can help but for further process i may need your hosting access. PM me the info Wink
(2012-12-17, 07:34 PM)Bluntarific Wrote: [ -> ]I created a new account for my forums and then I tried to merge the accounts. When I clicked merge it deleted my admin profile and logged me out of my Admin Cp so now I cannot log back into it. Anyone have any idea?

Run this query in your database manager (phpmyadmin) etc

UPDATE mybb_users SET usergroup = '4' WHERE uid = 'X';

Replace X with your user ID. Smile

(2012-12-17, 07:46 PM)SouthBB Wrote: [ -> ]I can help but for further process i may need your hosting access. PM me the info Wink

Considering you were PMing me asking for help I don't see how you can help this user so please explain exactly why you need access to his hosting account.
(2012-12-17, 07:50 PM)markwesley Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-12-17, 07:46 PM)SouthBB Wrote: [ -> ]I can help but for further process i may need your hosting access. PM me the info Wink

Considering you were PMing me asking for help I don't see how you can help this user so please explain exactly why you need access to his hosting account.

(2012-12-17, 07:34 PM)Bluntarific Wrote: [ -> ]I created a new account for my forums and then I tried to merge the accounts. When I clicked merge it deleted my admin profile and logged me out of my Admin Cp so now I cannot log back into it. Anyone have any idea?

PM for that stuff secondly it's what i was about to do for him so...
(2012-12-17, 07:58 PM)SouthBB Wrote: [ -> ]

You can tell the user how to do it you don't need access to his database or hosting account.
(2012-12-17, 08:00 PM)markwesley Wrote: [ -> ]

You can tell the user how to do it you don't need access to his database or hosting account.

Yeah I wouldn't give him any info tbh, I fixed it thanks for the help!
(2012-12-17, 08:06 PM)Bluntarific Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-12-17, 08:00 PM)markwesley Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah I wouldn't give him any info tbh, I fixed it thanks for the help!

You're welcome.