MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Camp Forums - Do you love camping?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo.png]

Introduction

Camp Forums was started September 30th. It was going very well when it suddenly started becoming active. We get a few posts out and about but not too much. So now i am advertising this on a few forums so more members can join our community.

What Now?

We have a few contests running and simply register on our forum and start posting. If you look here there are staff signings open so come on join today!

More Information

-CF-
I like the concept and niche of your forum, and you seem to have chose a good theme to match your subject matter.

I would suggest consolidating a few forums to make your forum seem a bit more busy - you can always branch out later on if needed.

I really like the custom forum icons you have added, it seems that you have put some time in this.
Nice idea about the forums, needs a different theme and more attractive design.

You don't have that much competition so that is good.

Work on the SEO and design!
(2012-12-17, 08:02 PM)Kodaks Wrote: [ -> ]I like the concept and niche of your forum, and you seem to have chose a good theme to match your subject matter.

I would suggest consolidating a few forums to make your forum seem a bit more busy - you can always branch out later on if needed.

I really like the custom forum icons you have added, it seems that you have put some time in this.
Thanks Kodaks, I couldn't think of an better theme which matches the topic of camping.
(2012-12-17, 08:04 PM)Tyler K Wrote: [ -> ]Nice idea about the forums, needs a different theme and more attractive design.

You don't have that much competition so that is good.

Work on the SEO and design!

Thanks for the feedback!
Another suggestion:

Don't look for staff until you have a active flow of members, there is no need to have staff unless there is a lot of members that need moderating.
Hi,

Our showcase rules state that all sites featured here must meet the requirements of our Support Eligibility policy. Unfortunately your forum does not meet this policy and therefore may not be showcased here. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.