MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Some Beginner questions!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to change this to this
[Image: H9OMB.png]
[Image: 0xz8V.png]

I managed to change it by inspecting the element in google chrome I am very new to this and I'm curious as to what I would edit to make them work properly. I'm also wondering how I could change this to this
[Image: c3b1bc0a25a043c79138287.png]
[Image: cMSP6.png]

My Website

I'm very new to myBB and I don't really understand how i've made it this far to be honest. I'm not even sure if this is in the right section, but I'd appreciate some help; maybe some links to TUTs or someone could show me on teamviewer I also have skype if you're interested!
ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > *Your Template Set* > Header Templates > header
(2012-12-18, 04:00 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > *Your Template Set* > Header Templates > header

Got the top changed! Thanks any idea for the small boxes?
Most likely the index template.

ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > *Your Template Set* > Index Templates > index
(2012-12-18, 04:20 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Most likely the index template.

ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > *Your Template Set* > Index Templates > index

Right on the money, thank you very much. Do you know a good program to edit .php with? It's had to try to code from scratch! I have notepad++ but I need something that could code for me kinda. Like when I write something or another it would put it in .php format for the website!
You're probably looking for an IDE. Check out Sublime Text 2.