MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I don't know if this is the right section but..forum entertainment?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I have a forum dedicated to Zombie Gaming, because we ALL love zombies : P

Anyway, I was thinking...it's been 2 days, and I want to add more to the forum, it just seems kind of plain to me now.

I have a good looking banner, a nice skin, nice userbars, text effects on usernames, usergroups, nice plugins....but I feel like I am missing something...

Do you guys recommend anything I can add to my forums to give it that "kick" so it's not just like "post in zombie section" and you're done. I know I can add more "forum categories" but I am keeping it a maximum of 5 until it gets bigger.

Please give me suggestions for zriot.com

If this is the wrong section, I apologize and could a mod please move it to a more appropriate section. Thanks!
Add some unique features the members would like. Also create unique discussion threads.
Forum Games :V

Seriously, though. Create some debate or intellectual discussion threads. Those usually take off near-instantly.
Incredible that you don't mention high quality discussions or written content at all in your post. What do you think a forum is?
I am talking other than threads....I have always been told start your forum off with about 3 forums maximum, then build off of it as your forum gets bigger.

I know threads would be a good start, but as of now, I don't need them.
If you don't have good discussions, you don't have anything.