MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Customize thread color
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all.
How to make this?
[Image: rounded_corners.png]
I need to highlight thread link Read me first (in my case highlight forum rules). Where I can change it?
Thx. But it's not my choise. I need to set color only for 2 or 3 thread links. If I set some color in my profile all my topics will colorize Smile
As you see in attach screen, all threads started by admin, but only one with red color.
Oh sorry Smile

Try this one, it's free you just need to register:

http://www.communityplugins.com/forum/my...own&did=18
Thanks for help.
Why not just use Thread Prefixes? - the functionality is built in with MyBB.
(2012-12-18, 01:12 PM)Kodaks Wrote: [ -> ]Why not just use Thread Prefixes? - the functionality is built in with MyBB.
Where I can find tutorial, how to config it?
Admin CP > Configuration > Thread Prefixes > Add New Thread Prefix > Fill Out the Following Info:

Prefix: Red Notice

Display Style: <div style="color:#0000FF">Read me first!</div>

And then choose the forums and/or usergroups that you want this thread prefix to be available to.
(2012-12-18, 01:14 PM)vovas Wrote: [ -> ]Where I can find tutorial, how to config [thread prefixes]?

It's pretty straightforward: ACP > Configuration > Thread Prefixes > Add New Thread Prefix.

Then just fill out the form, writing your prefix into 'Display Style'. HTML is accepted in that field, so you can either style it with inline CSS or give it a class and style it through a stylesheet.

You might also want to limit the groups that can use it by clicking on 'Select groups' under 'Available to groups'.
Ooooh! Great Smile Thanks for All!
Pages: 1 2