MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Icyboards down?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Too many connections
MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1040 - Too many connections
Query:
[READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server

Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

i get that message when i try to access my site.
Most likely just a temporary fault, try again in a few minutes.
Icyboards is the only way i can contact the administrator and i cant access it.
(2012-12-18, 11:05 AM)BaconSammich Wrote: [ -> ]Icyboards is the only way i can contact the administrator and i cant access it.

It seems to be back up now, they were probably just having some server problems or they're running maintenance.
Could it be my internet connection not let access it since im still not able to?
(2012-12-18, 11:08 AM)BaconSammich Wrote: [ -> ]Could it be my internet connection not let access it since im still not able to?

Their main site seems to be working for me, but the forums are having problems. Can you access their IRC chat? You might want to mention something there, but it's likely they already know and are in the process of resolving things.

Best thing you can do for now is just give them some time to sort things.
Ok it works for me now to.
It's back online. Unfortunately, it happened while I was sleeping. It must have been some sort of attack, there's no way it reached what I have it set to. I'll have to dig through the logs after work and see if I can find anything.