MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't find this page!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've installed the MySubscriptions plugin.

Everything has been sorted in the ACP, all the files have been uploaded to their correct locations, everything is good.

Here is the problem.. I can't find the page on my forum board. I thought it would either be mysubs.php or mysubscriptions.php. None of them work. I want to add the page to a tab at the top of the index page, along with HOME, SEARCH, MEMBERLIST & HELP. I know where to add the code in the ACP to add a new page. I just need the page link, which I can't find.

My Site: http://sportsforum.comli.com/index.php

Plugin: http://mods.mybb.com/view/mysubscriptions
(2012-12-18, 04:08 PM)Beardy Wrote: [ -> ]'misc.php?action=payments' ?
That's the one.

Is there any way to change it to just upgrade.php?
(2012-12-18, 04:11 PM)McCoist Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any way to change it to just upgrade.php?

If you're on Apache and have URL Rewriting enabled, you could add this to your .htaccess file (if you don't have a .htaccess file, just create a file at the root of your forum named exactly '.htaccess'):

RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule ^upgrade$ misc.php?action=help [L,QSA]

Which should show the page when users browse to /upgrade.
If your .htaccess already has 'RewriteEngine on', just copy and paste the second line somewhere after it.
I added it. It look like this in the htaccess file:

RewriteRule ^upgrade$ misc.php?action=payments [L,QSA]

It hasn't changed though Undecided
(2012-12-18, 04:37 PM)McCoist Wrote: [ -> ]I added it. It look like this in the htaccess file:

RewriteRule ^upgrade$ misc.php?action=payments [L,QSA]

It hasn't changed though Undecided

Did you incluide 'RewriteEngine on' before it? Try adding 'rewritebase /':

RewriteEngine on
RewriteBase /

RewriteRule ^upgrade$ misc.php?action=help [L,QSA]
Tried it, didn't work. It's cool, I'll just leave it the way it is!

Thanks for the help Big Grin
Is your htaccess file ".htaccess" or do you still have it as "htaccess.txt"? TXT will not work.