MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sub-forums are messed up!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My sub-forums are all messed up.

Check it out: http://sportsforum.comli.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18

It's clearly a problem in the "forumdisplay_subforums". This is the code that's on it:

<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="thead" colspan="5" align="center"><strong>{$lang->sub_forums_in}</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="tcat" width="59%"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_forum}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="7%" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_threads}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="7%" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_posts}</strong></span></td>
</tr>
{$forums}
</table>
<br />

I've been messing around for a while now and can't seem to find the solution to the problem.

Anyone have any ideas? Huh
Try this;

<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="thead" colspan="5" align="center"><strong>{$lang->sub_forums_in}</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="tcat" width="59%" colspan="3"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_forum}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="7%" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_threads}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="7%" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_posts}</strong></span></td>
</tr>
{$forums}
</table>
<br />
Nope, it appears to still be the same Undecided
How about this?

<tr>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="tcat" width="1%">&nbsp;</td>
<td class="tcat" width="1%">&nbsp;</td>
<td class="tcat" width="57%"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_forum}</strong></span></td>
</tr>
{$forums}
</table>
<br />
Yes, that one worked. Thanks a lot, dude!

I seen to have another problem with the subforums again now. The code you gave me worked, but I then finally managed to sort out my index page. When I had finished with the index page, the sub-forum page was messed up again..

Link: http://sportsforum.comli.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18

This is the code that's in the sub-forums:

<tr>
<td class="thead" colspan="6" align="center"><strong>{$lang->sub_forums_in}</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="tcat" width="59%" colspan="2"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_forum}</strong></span></td>
</tr>
{$forums}
</table>
<br />