MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Loading please wait bar doesn't go off on quick reply
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What the title says.

And the problem is in post bit classic

What is the problem? I cant find it.

{$ignore_bit}
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder" style="{$post_extra_style} {$post_visibility}" id="post_{$post['pid']}">
	<tr>
		<td class="{$altbg}" width="15%" valign="top" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: center;"><a name="pid{$post['pid']}" id="pid{$post['pid']}"></a>
<strong><span class="largetext">
{$post['profilelink']}
</span></strong>
{$post['onlinestatus']}<br />
		<span class="smalltext" style="color: #848484;">
			{$post['usertitle']}<br />
			{$post['userstars']}
			{$post['groupimage']}
			{$post['useravatar']}<br />
			{$post['user_details']}
		</span>
	</td>
	<td class="{$altbg}" valign="top">
		<table width="100%">
<strong><span style="color:#848484;">{$post['icon']}{$post['subject']} {$post['subject_extra']}</strong><span style="color:#848484;"> - <span style="font-size:10px;">{$post['postdate']}, {$post['posttime']}</span></span>
<br />
<div class="xline"></div>
			<div id="pid_{$post['pid']}" class="post_body">
				<span style="color:#848484; margin-top: -2%;">{$post['message']}</font>
			</div>
			{$post['attachments']}
			{$post['signature']}
		</td></tr>
	</table>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
	<td class="{$altbg}" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; vertical-align: middle;"><span class="smalltext"></span></td>
	<td class="{$altbg}" style="vertical-align: middle;">
		<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
			<tr valign="bottom">
				<td align="left" ><div id="edited_by_{$post['pid']}" style="margin-top: -2px; color: #848484;">{$post['editedmsg']}</div></td>
				<td align="right">{$post['button_tyl']}{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}</td>
			</tr>
		</table>
	</td>
</tr>
<tr style="{$post['tyl_display']}" id="tyl_{$post['pid']}">
	{$post['thankyoulike_data']}
</tr>
</table>

thanks.
If there is a problem it will be in your showthread quick reply template or showthread. In most cases checking that those validate fixes the issue.
As I said problem is in post bit. I did a reveal to original and it fixed it, but my template is edited.
can you find the error ? i cant see anything wrong.
How do you know the problem is in postbit? Quick reply is not in postbit, it is in showthread. Try running the W3C validator and fixing any errors it shows.

Looking at your template, it SEEMS fine - you might want to try disabling the thanks plugin and I am not sure what that xline div is.

Does this happen on all threads or only threads with no thanks?

Does this happen on the default MyBB theme?
Got the same problem on this forum, also on my own.
Only in Chrome.
What browser are you using? Have you tried using different browsers?