MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Reply Menu Weird
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys we just finally switched from enjin to mybb. And are loving the more robust/customizable features that mybb offers.
I've written plenty of extra code/features for the website and so far it has came out great!

With one small, but large bug, the New Reply/New Thread message area acts very strange. The bb buttons only work for certain buttons, and some return [undefined]. The color dropdown box, and font size drop down box don't seem to function at all. I'm almost 99% sure it has to do with my custom bought theme from audentio design (neonGlow), but not sure how to fix it if so. I've tried copying over stock post.js, and copying the New POST template from stock, with no success.

My Forum: www.megakraft.info
Test Account:
testbb
testbb

Any input on this?
It sounds to me you're having the issue as described in http://dev.mybb.com/issues/2092. You can simply test this by using your forum with a different browser than firefox.

I would advice you to upgrade your MyBB forum to 1.6.9 as it fixes this and also includes some security fixes (see also http://blog.mybb.com/2012/12/14/mybb-1-6...y-release/).
If you need support for the theme, you can create a ticket at Audentio Design. I don't see your URL in our database as holding a license though...
(2012-12-21, 12:53 AM)Audentio Wrote: [ -> ]If you need support for the theme, you can create a ticket at Audentio Design. I don't see your URL in our database as holding a license though...

Just Bought one around two weeks ago.
Email under: [email protected]

I'll go back and check my url. We just switched DNS

Everything is working correctly after upgrading mybb versions, but the styling of the posting makes it extremely hard to read what your selecting. Which I do believe to be a theme related problem.

But I'm just happy it's operational at the moment.
Ah I see, your license is not updated though. It is some server ending in .26.90/~megakra. Try to keep it updated. But yeah, feel free to give us a shout if you need specific theme help.