MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: After update - Custom css file edit not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since I upgraded my MyBB to the latest version I can create a custom css file, even though it throws an error when I press save and I am then unable to edit the file as it throws a 404 not found when I click edit in the ACP.

No link available, on my localhost.

Anyone?
To fix this go to your theme and save the file again (try to edit the .css file in advanced mode). It seems that the update did break a few of these things but it's a caching issue and not a "deleted .css" or anything else issue.
I'll have to look at this locally. Are you meaning to say you cannot create custom CSS files since the upgrade? I don't think we changed anything relating to theming at all in 1.6.9.
I also did have this problem but I always used Advanced Editor so it goes easy for me.
@eunator

That is exactly what I am saying. When I press add new CSS file and enter the title of the document and the content of the file everything is fine. I then press save and get a page cannot be found warning. When I go back to the theme the CSS file I tried to create is listed there but clicking it results again in a page cannot be found. It was working before the update. I have also tried deleting he file and creating one again, with the same errors.
Odd indeed. I'll have to upgrade my local install to test I guess. Probably past time I did so anyway...
Any luck with this?
I tested it and could not reproduce I'm afraid.

Have you gone through the usual step of re-uploading the admin directory to be on the safe side?