MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Gamerregion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ON my site the gamerregion. We have a forum that includes Xbox. And Playstation. It keeps highlighting the lnks. I use google chroe and it doesn't do this on any of the other browsers. How can is stop this?

huh, its doing it to me on here also
You dun got a virus. Have a look in your extensions on your Chrome settings for any suspicious plugins, e.g "codec" type plugins.

Source: having a sister with no tech-savviness.

This is not MyBB related, though.
(2012-12-20, 10:42 PM)Brandonmac Wrote: [ -> ]ON my site the gamerregion. We have a forum that includes Xbox. And Playstation. It keeps highlighting the lnks. I use google chroe and it doesn't do this on any of the other browsers. How can is stop this?

huh, its doing it to me on here also
Display a screenshot that better illustrates the problem you're having.

(2012-12-21, 11:14 AM)Jordan L. Wrote: [ -> ]You dun got a virus. Have a look in your extensions on your Chrome settings for any suspicious plugins, e.g "codec" type plugins.

Source: having a sister with no tech-savviness.

This is not MyBB related, though.
Surely this is a joke? It doesn't necessarily mean it's a virus at all, a simple settings adjustment may be the case, or as you mentioned a Chrome Extension, but a virus or computer infection at all is a little far fetched to assume immediately.