MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: InkBuild - we're much than tech forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo_site.png]

InkBuild is a gaming, technology and web development forum all in one. We'd like your opinion on our current forum design and category structure. Please let us know either here or on our forums.

<snip>
As you said you are working on a tech forum. I would recommend you to build a full tech forum which helps user. Like finding tips, getting help and so on..
(2012-12-21, 02:15 PM)jason5 Wrote: [ -> ]As you said you are working on a tech forum. I would recommend you to build a full tech forum which helps user. Like finding tips, getting help and so on..

Thank you Smile
You should improve your design a bit more, Maybe have a blog by it with some tips.
(2012-12-21, 02:26 PM)therussiangamer Wrote: [ -> ]You should improve your design a bit more, Maybe have a blog by it with some tips.

Thanks. I'm going to improve it after making more content :-)
I'm liking your forum. But with honor technology, web master, gaming, programming don't suit all in 1 forum. Simply make it a whole Technology Forum because your forum is dedicated to way too many subject and it repeatedly has way loads of forums. You could also get a better theme, perhaps a custom or premium.
(2012-12-22, 07:33 PM)AlanMA Wrote: [ -> ]I'm liking your forum. But with honor technology, web master, gaming, programming don't suit all in 1 forum. Simply make it a whole Technology Forum because your forum is dedicated to way too many subject and it repeatedly has way loads of forums. You could also get a better theme, perhaps a custom or premium.

Thanks. I've removed all programming forums and replaced it with a general programming forum, and instead of having forums for every game, I've just added PC and Xbox gaming. As for a theme, I'm working on it.
The container i found is aligned to left.
to fix it,just add this code in your global.css > #container {
add in it : margin: auto auto; it would align container to middle.
The theme looks still default, try working more on it.
Good luck with your site.
Regards,
No need to mention Auto twice, just putting margin: auto; would do the trick.
It's supposed to be aligned to the left Big Grin