MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Who of you use skype?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You go on it often? Is it only for real life friends or do you add people on skype that you know a bit from the online world to?

I myself have mostly people on skype I know from the online world. I add often people I don't know that good yet.

The reason why would be that I like adding webmasters to my skype. I'm a hobby webmaster myself. I like chatting now and then with people on skype about all types of stuff.

So what is your story? Smile
I have two Skype profiles. One is for internet friends, the other is for real life friends.
What is there to use besides Skype nowadays ?
Yeah I used it everyday pretty much, and it usually stays open. xD It's how I communicate with everyone quickly. I do use FB and Google Talk sometimes though. Just depends on who I need to talk to.
(2012-12-22, 03:34 PM)Ansem Wrote: [ -> ]What is there to use besides Skype nowadays ?

Alot I would say. But if it can beat skype in ease of use and popularity that is an other question.Toungue I used to be a windows live messenger user but now I'm a skype user. Msn will be taken over by skype pretty soon anyway. So its best to make the switch already.
It's how I communicate with my lover Xanth.
(2012-12-22, 04:09 PM)Crayo Wrote: [ -> ]It's how I communicate with my lover Xanth.
(2012-12-22, 04:09 PM)Crayo Wrote: [ -> ]I communicate with my lover Xanth.
(2012-12-22, 04:09 PM)Crayo Wrote: [ -> ]my lover Xanth.
(2012-12-22, 04:09 PM)Crayo Wrote: [ -> ]Xanth.

Sad

But seriously, I do use Skype quite a bit. Also, now that it's merged with Windows Live Messenger, that's one less application I need to have up to communicate with people.
I have skype and I should use it more often but I don't.
Skype is not patching several vulns still not sure why. Either way, I use none.
I use it every day and a lot while I'm on the computer. Which is pretty much all day. I also synced it with my Facebook so I use it whenever people chat over the FB messenger. I hate using that thing, it's derped on me so many times. Skype works a lot better.

I mostly have real life friends on it but I actually talk to my online friends a lot more often when I'm on Skype. I use my phone with friends (usually).
Pages: 1 2