MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to change the colour of these?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How can i change the colour of these? It isnt such a big issue. But i'd like to change them.
[Image: 1DVDM]
These are trow and thead classes in your theme's global.css (These may be different in different themes)
(2012-12-22, 03:38 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]These are trow and thead classes in your theme's global.css (These may be different in different themes)

nonon, The Menu and NewPoints
Yaldaram is right. Those are your trow and thead classes. I'm sure NewPoints and Menu both use the same classes as the rest of your forum.
(2012-12-23, 12:26 AM)Kodaks Wrote: [ -> ]Yaldaram is right. Those are your trow and thead classes. I'm sure NewPoints and Menu both use the same classes as the rest of your forum.

I know what the trow and thead is, i want to change the color of the titles NewPoints and Menu.
You will Have to Go to:
Global templates > newpoints
or something like that to edit those I guess.
If you don't want to have the default CSS style these two particular boxes, you'll have to define their own unique styles either in the CSS stylesheet or apply individual div styles to each box.
(2012-12-23, 07:45 AM)Kodaks Wrote: [ -> ]If you don't want to have the default CSS style these two particular boxes, you'll have to define their own unique styles either in the CSS stylesheet or apply individual div styles to each box.

I also want to change many of them as well, they are supposed to be white.
[Image: 1Eh54]
[Image: 1Eh5c]
[Image: 1Eh5m]
[Image: 1Eh5w]
[Image: 1Eh5H]
etc..

I also have another issue
[Image: 1Eh5W]

How would i add more links, instead of just Private Message and Profile Comments, I want to add New Posts,My Threads etc..
can you provide your forum url Huh
(2012-12-23, 11:33 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]can you provide your forum url Huh

Oh right, sorry. http://skidlet.org
Pages: 1 2