MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Forum - online-gamers.org
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New gaming forum come check us out at http://www.online-gamers.org

Comments welcome, site has only been online 1 month today so there is only a few members.

Thanks for looking
It's a very dull looking forum for gaming. It can definitely use more vibrant colors and some actual gaming graphics in the logo.
yeah the theme was due to be changed but still looking for a good one, can you recommend one?
Nothing much to say but to just say well done! decreasing the forums might help as if you look properly there are too many sections. I'll be joining.
I would change the theme. That is probably the most used free theme on MyBB, it gets boring after a while.
Looks all right
I think you have a few too many categories. Change the theme.
Theme will be changed soon. Thanks for you comments
What will your gaming forum have that the thousands of others do not? How will you set yourself apart and gain market share? Having these questions answered will help you in the future.
(2012-12-22, 09:23 PM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]It's a very dull looking forum for gaming. It can definitely use more vibrant colors and some actual gaming graphics in the logo.

Theme doesn't need to be changed.
You can adjust the colors of it, & or put in a better looking banner.

"Online-Gamers" as a banner just isn't going to do it.