MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Play Games : MySkinS Design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2012-12-23, 03:19 AM)Crayo Wrote: [ -> ]Feedback depends on whether it's a premium theme or not, but I'll do it based on the assumption that you're selling this. It looks really similar to Audentio's mini color in my opinion, or it at least shows resemblance. However, yours seems to lack colour or structure which isn't always a bad thing but in this case I think it is.

I dislike the white, I think the sidebars don't fit with the theme, I think the footer looks really plain, the forumbit display seems ordinary, the header looks nice, but the theme looks like it should be free in my opinion.

Hmm, Minicolor !!! Lol ....i dont think so.
The sidebar is just an option i have another copy made without sidebar, but thats personal choice.
Its obviously a premium, this is just start of design.
Footer is not yet designed to be clear. Just place the top button thats it.I still need to code it.
There are certainly more features incoming like a portal page customized, custom profiles etc..
Thanks for feedback though.
Looks decent for a start. Good luck with it!
(2012-12-23, 03:50 AM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, Minicolor !!! Lol ....i dont think so.
The sidebar is just an option i have another copy made without sidebar, but thats personal choice.
Footer is not yet designed to be clear. Just place the top button thats it.I still need to code it.
There are certainly more features incoming like a portal page customized, custom profiles etc..

How is it obviously a premium? There are plenty more free themes better than this in my opinion, hence why I asked.

And yes minicolor, yours doesn't differentiate that much from it, again - my opinion.
My feedback was based on the assumption that it was a free theme.
(2012-12-23, 02:18 PM)Roach Wrote: [ -> ]Looks decent for a start. Good luck with it!

Thank you bro Glad you liked it. Smile
(2012-12-23, 04:45 PM)Crayo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-12-23, 03:50 AM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, Minicolor !!! Lol ....i dont think so.

How is it obviously a premium? There are plenty more free themes better than this in my opinion, hence why I asked.

And yes minicolor, yours doesn't differentiate that much from it, again - my opinion.

You sure you mean mini color? It looks more like Unova but without the colour changer.
Yeah meant Unova -.-. Wrote my original feedback at 3:19am.
So it looks like Unova, one of the best premium themes for MyBB, yet you are saying it should be a free release, or could definitely be worthy of a free release? Doesn't sound fair to me really. But I'm sure, as always, I'm wrong.
(2012-12-24, 12:13 PM)ESR360 Wrote: [ -> ]So it looks like Unova, one of the best premium themes for MyBB, yet you are saying it should be a free release, or could definitely be worthy of a free release? Doesn't sounds fair to me. But I'm sure, as always, I'm wrong.

Yeah I agree with you Smile

(2012-12-23, 04:45 PM)Crayo Wrote: [ -> ]How is it obviously a premium? There are plenty more free themes better than this in my opinion, hence why I asked.

(2012-12-23, 07:23 PM)Crayo Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah meant Unova -.-. Wrote my original feedback at 3:19am.

You say One time Minicolor and another time Unova. You dont stick or have a single opinion coz criticizing me is always your main aim. I request you never reply or post in my threads and hijack them.
Audentio is not "The Only " Designer for MyBB, there are many others. And i wanted to know a free theme that looks better than this design lol.
(2012-12-24, 12:20 PM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-12-24, 12:13 PM)ESR360 Wrote: [ -> ]So it looks like Unova, one of the best premium themes for MyBB, yet you are saying it should be a free release, or could definitely be worthy of a free release? Doesn't sounds fair to me. But I'm sure, as always, I'm wrong.

Yeah I agree with you Smile

(2012-12-23, 04:45 PM)Crayo Wrote: [ -> ]How is it obviously a premium? There are plenty more free themes better than this in my opinion, hence why I asked.

(2012-12-23, 07:23 PM)Crayo Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah meant Unova -.-. Wrote my original feedback at 3:19am.

You say One time Minicolor and another time Unova. You dont stick or have a single opinion coz criticizing me is always your main aim. I request you never reply or post in my threads and hijack them.
Audentio is not "The Only " Designer for MyBB, there are many others. And i wanted to know a free theme that looks better than this design lol.

Making this theme doesn't take much effort if I'm being quite honest. I'm pretty sure if I could be bothered I could replicate this theme or make one similar to it in no time at all. I don't understand why it's premium, if people want a theme light theme they could buy Unova which is pretty much the same thing.
Pages: 1 2 3