MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Play Games : MySkinS Design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello guys,
its been long since i developed a new theme.
Here is what i have been working since past 4-5 hours.
The theme is called "Play Games" Designed by our designer "Mr.Pirate_Dominic".
I am coding it, and completed 60% of it.

Here is index coded preview : link
update : 23/12 : link
Feedback appreciated,
regards,
Dr.Envira Phani.
I like the colors and layout, they seem to work well together.

I don't like the forum descriptions next to the categories (like the ones next to My Category, Category 2, etc). They look to much like text input boxes and don't match the rest of the theme IMO.
(2012-12-23, 12:28 AM)Kodaks Wrote: [ -> ]I like the colors and layout, they seem to work well together.

I don't like the forum descriptions next to the categories (like the ones next to My Category, Category 2, etc). They look to much like text input boxes and don't match the rest of the theme IMO.
Thank you bro,
Glad you like it.

Hmm yes i am planning to show Cat descriptions on hover so they go well with the theme Smile,
Thanks for suggestions Smile
regards
The red/pink text for the "Threads" and "Posts" looks way out of place. It's not a unique theme, but it's not bad. Could do with something more interesting and the space on the right hand side of the menu looks stupid.
(2012-12-23, 02:19 AM)Xanth Wrote: [ -> ]The red/pink text for the "Threads" and "Posts" looks way out of place. It's not a unique theme, but it's not bad. Could do with something more interesting and the space on the right hand side of the menu looks stupid.

The Topic stats color is in par with logo color and i have added same color to the stats too.
Thanks i will try making it the Dark green which i used for links.

The space on the menu is for welcome block Smile.
I still have to code it Smile.
Thanks for suggestions, glad you like it Smile. feel free to suggest more so i can make it more unique Smile.
regards,
I kinda wanna see what the welcome block looks like now. You gonna have a UserCP dropdown or something?

http://i.imgur.com/cLDEZ.png - I prefer that instead of the red.

And I'm not really a fan of the green font colour either to be honest.
(2012-12-23, 02:44 AM)Xanth Wrote: [ -> ]I kinda wanna see what the welcome block looks like now. You gonna have a UserCP dropdown or something?

http://i.imgur.com/cLDEZ.png - I prefer that instead of the red.

And I'm not really a fan of the green font colour either to be honest.

Hmm welcome block is a Jquery based dropdown and i have to code it still.
Sure will implement change and yes the default dark looks good Smile
Thanks for suggestion Smile
regards,
Got any screenshots of what it'll look like?
Nope buddy, i still have to code it .
It will be ready in few hours though.
Feedback depends on whether it's a premium theme or not, but I'll do it based on the assumption that you're selling this. It looks really similar to Audentio's mini color in my opinion, or it at least shows resemblance. However, yours seems to lack colour or structure which isn't always a bad thing but in this case I think it is.

I dislike the white, I think the sidebars don't fit with the theme, I think the footer looks really plain, the forumbit display seems ordinary, the header looks nice, but the theme looks like it should be free in my opinion.
Pages: 1 2 3