MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [PAID] Easy Plugin - Featured Members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,
I'm looking for a MyBB plugin developer that will develop a Featured User plugin that will work on the index page.

The Plugin Idea:
*Randomly pick (on index page load) any member from Admin CP selected usergroups.
*Display Avatar, username, and usergroups they are in.
*Show on index template with [pluginname-avatar][pluginname-user][pluginname-group] which I can manually move/place each element where I want in the index template.

that's it.
Looking for a fair price as well. Smile
thank you.

bumped to get viewed

EDIT:
this plugin has already been paid for and is currently being developed!
Yea! thank you MyBB community!
IMPORTANT!

I PAID a developer here who PM'd me that he could do my plugin.

3+ weeks later and he said he can't do it and will refund me...

BUT HE HAS NOT REFUNDED me....

It's a well known developer here, I'm shocked and insulted.. what should I do?
(2013-01-26, 07:26 PM)WebDevandPhoto Wrote: [ -> ]IMPORTANT!

Maybe he's busy, talk to him and figure it out.
(2013-01-26, 07:33 PM)iHydra Wrote: [ -> ]

To busy to click the "refund this payment" button in paypal when he's been sending me private messages here about the paypal dispute?

He's not been too busy to refund it, he's made that clear to me by his messages.

MyBB really ought to have a job support/dispute forum or at least a review system better than the reputation system.

This job still open and I'm out my money for the previous developer who attempted this and didn't refund me as promised. So I will NOT pay upfront any more before development has started.

Edit-
btw... all he has to do is click a tiny "refund this payment" button in paypal.. it's not hard to do. So how wrong is that? Charge someone to do a plugin and then not deliver the plugin or a refund?
(2013-01-26, 08:29 PM)WebDevandPhoto Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-26, 07:33 PM)iHydra Wrote: [ -> ]

To busy to click the "refund this payment" button in paypal when he's been sending me private messages here about the paypal dispute?

He's not been too busy to refund it, he's made that clear to me by his messages.

MyBB really ought to have a job support/dispute forum or at least a review system better than the reputation system.

This job still open and I'm out my money for the previous developer who attempted this and didn't refund me as promised. So I will NOT pay upfront any more before development has started.

Edit-
btw... all he has to do is click a tiny "refund this payment" button in paypal.. it's not hard to do. So how wrong is that? Charge someone to do a plugin and then not deliver the plugin or a refund?

Not sure what MyBB's policies are with scamming, but post a thread regarding this matter here:

http://community.mybb.com/forum-135.html
I had no idea about that private inquiry forum, thank you iHydra! that's very helpful!
This plugin was successfully (for the most part) developed for me! Yay. But the original developer has been having internet problems so I'd like to know if anyone (versed in MyBB and php) could troubleshoot the plugin to find out why it's producing this:

"
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occured. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occured. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
"
On the index page when the plugin is active.
Send me a pm if you're willing to fix it for a small fee. Fee will be given AFTER I test to verify.
I've always paid every developer I hired to do a plugin for me, so my word is good.
Developers I've worked with (for references):
Omar G. - two plugins - A great guy and honest developer! I trust him!
Frank.Barry - one plugin - he took my money up front and didn't deliver the plugin and via pm refused to refund me. So I never give money upfront now because of this.

So with my history establish I hope you can trust me.
Anyway let me know if you think you can contribute to fixing it please. thank you!