MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Simple Image Upload
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Link to Mod

This is a very simple alternative to attachment mod. It works only with images and allows users to quickly add images to posts. All images are stored on third party image hosting service and bbcode for images is automatically inserted in posts when users upload images. Thumbnails are automatically created on image hosting server. This mod is very easy to install and very easy to use.

More options and language settings are available here: http://imgbb.com/mod

Powered by imgbb.com
Preview? Screenshots? Sounds very promising but I'd like to see it first.
Sounds interesting. Is that server reliable?
Quote:Preview? Screenshots?

[Image: Screenshot_1.png]

[Image: Screenshot_2.png]

[Image: Screenshot_3.png]

More information: http://postimage.org/mod.php

Quote:Is that server reliable?

Yes, we work 7 years
i regularly use postimage.org. its my fav. image sharing site Big Grin

however, i tried this on my localhost and found that it is adding the image upload option twice Huh check the screenshot

[Image: image.png]
What other plugins you have activated?
Have had the manual version (which had to be added manually) for months and months on my site. Incredibly reliable works great. The only minus i have with it is that it always inserts a few white lines when inserting the image into the post. Otherwise its a great system.
(2012-12-23, 02:39 PM)Sium Wrote: [ -> ]What other plugins you have activated?

its a local host i use for testing... hre is the SS of the plugin page

[Image: image.png]
Great Plugin, something which was very useful.
Once i used the tinypic plugin, but this is much better.
Can you make changes that it posts images to one account like for example the image we upload goes to a certain account created so that all images of site could be downloaded/ found in a single place.
(2012-12-24, 05:20 PM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]Great Plugin, something which was very useful.
Once i used the tinypic plugin, but this is much better.
Can you make changes that it posts images to one account like for example the image we upload goes to a certain account created so that all images of site could be downloaded/ found in a single place.

You could achieve this with curl i believe. Though it would mean you would have to grab postimage.org all the content of it. Have a session stay logged in each and every time. And on top of that somehow figure out the different categories available for users to choose from when they upload an image.

Because of your idea.. i want this myself now to.. :/ could really be used as an external image host.. with a folder for every single member that wants to upload an image. Ending up in a category just for that one member. Having a gallery page on which all of the users are visible.
Pages: 1 2 3