MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Where to find template codes in backup files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry I am a newbie.
I messed up the codes in header, now the whole header is missing...and I am unable to "undo" it lol... So I downloaded backup files and attempt to find the codes in there...but I couldn't find it.

Replace the whole Forum folder takes forever through Core FTP.

Someone please enlighten me. Big Grin
You can revert templates in the Admin CP.

They're stored in the database, mybb_templates table.
Thank you. Could you please show me exactly steps where to find that table after clicked on Admin CP?

Oops, i don't think mine was ever backed up there. There is only option for "Perform Backup".

So I guess I still have to pull the backup file from the downloaded folder from my host.
Which file in that "forum" folder is for template?

This is weird... I just uploaded the entire "Forum" folder from the backup files (backed up earlier today), the header is still missing. Sad Not only that, all the posts have centered words. And I am certain it was something I did in the header...nothing else.

Could someone please tell me where to find the template file in the backup files? I need to pull it from my backup folder, but I easily got lost in there. Sad