MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't access user's profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When trying to access a certain user's profile, this is happening:

[Image: 1EGRB.jpg]

http://www.lifepunch.net/forums/member.p...e&uid=1478
Upgrade from 1.6.8 I think, or whatever the version before the current one is.
Do they have their away status on
Seems to be working fine from my end.
They did have their away status on.

Kodaks, I temporarily fixed it by completely disabling the "away" feature, it's what's causing it. I just don't know how to fix it.

If this helps; sometimes, plugins give me a similar error and I go into the code and replace any 'no' values with '0' and it tends to fix it.
If you're finding places where there's a 'no' in the code you must be using code from 1.2 or something, because we changed all the 'yes' and 'no' values to '1' and '0' in 1.4.

However, I'm going to take an educated guess here and say this might be caused by MySQL being run in strict mode. The column awaydate is an int(10) column type in the database, but we're setting an empty string to it, not a a number... usually it'd allow this, but maybe strict mode doesn't? That'd explain why it's saying '' is an incorrect integer value, because if it's being strict about it, it is incorrect. That's about the only thing I can think of.
I do remember an issue along the lines of that. I do believe we are running strict mode. Is there a solution you can think of?
The easiest thing to do would just be to not run in strict mode, otherwise you'll most likely find other places where this happens, in plugins as well.
It works fine for me. Try clearing your cache?