MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Really Need Help / Advice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My forum is such a small niche that I need some advice and help and targeting that small group of people. My forum is based on Shark Fishing from the Beach.

www.thechompzone.com

I plan on doing a show which will be published on youtube and will try to pump a new show every other Monday. I am hoping that will be nice way to get people coming.

My concern is my SEO. I just don't seem to get the people who search for shark fishing. My site seems to be too new still and won't show up really. I use youtube for my means of traffic and am at 40 unique visits a month and like 1000 regular traffic. I need help jump starting and getting talking and questions and such. So.. any advice?
You need content. At the moment you don't have much to offer. Forget SEO for the moment, if I was interested in shark fishing and visited your forum, I wouldn't join. It's dead. Not even the administrator is posting on a daily basis.

Content is king. People don't join forums for the niche, but for the content.
Ok! Sounds good. Would sticky threads with basic gear and such be good?

Also what kind of content would you like to see?