MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Where to add button images?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ive just downloaded a new theme and I want to add some images for the buttons on the header such as login, logout, admin cp, view new posts etc but I uploaded these png images into my control panel yet they dont show up. I then went to the header template to find anything related to this which i could edit but cant find anything.

Is there anything i need to add or anything else i need to do?
Can you post a URL to your forum? They're probably controlled by CSS.
(2012-12-24, 10:16 PM)pandaa Wrote: [ -> ]Can you post a URL to your forum? They're probably controlled by CSS.

www.2013releases.com

heres the url
I'm not sure, but it seems like you selected the wrong image directory. Do this.

Admin CP -> Templates & Style -> Themes -> *your theme* -> Image Directory -> Put this: images/royal_blue

But seems like you still have to upload the royal_blue to the images directory.
(2012-12-24, 11:15 PM)Irreligious Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure, but it seems like you selected the wrong image directory. Do this.

Admin CP -> Templates & Style -> Themes -> *your theme* -> Image Directory -> Put this: images/royal_blue

But seems like you still have to upload the royal_blue to the images directory.

no thats already there. has this stumped even the experts? I think ill have to go back to the other one and change its colours. Thanks anyway
http://www.2013releases.com/images/royal_blue

Quote:Error 404 - Not Found

The document you are looking for may have been removed or re-named. Please contact the web site owner for further assistance.

It is not there.
(2012-12-24, 11:40 PM)Irreligious Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.2013releases.com/images/royal_blue

Quote:Error 404 - Not Found

The document you are looking for may have been removed or re-named. Please contact the web site owner for further assistance.

It is not there.

i dont know whats going on ive got public_html/images in the image directory and tbh im starting to get sick of it. Do you know a way whereby i can just replace the buttons as underlined text? I really just want to get on with building a community.

Thanks