MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I called TomGreen.com today, and suggested he should use Mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
phpBB is TOO common. I can't believe it either as for it's mods you have to do major core changes. With MyBB it takes like 1 minute to upload and activate an plug-in. :p
CraKteR Wrote:phpBB is TOO common. I can't believe it either as for it's mods you have to do major core changes. With MyBB it takes like 1 minute to upload and activate an plug-in. :p

59.9 seconds, actually.
no just tell him to see our board software and also spread the word using signatures , articles etc.
Tikitiki Wrote:59.9 seconds, actually.
Depending on the plug-in, yes. Wink
vinoth Wrote:no just tell him to see our board software and also spread the word using signatures , articles etc.
What no? Why shouldn't people suggest using MyBB? Confused
ive done it quicker! and myBB should be told about to everyone and anyone.
Maybe he chose a different forum cause he needed one that can have options to agree to when you register (like being over or under the age of 13, etc). Mybb seems to only have the "accept" button...or is there a modification that would enable us to do the same thing?
uh, no he definitely doesn't care about that stuff, his coder just wanted what he had heard of.
Pages: 1 2