MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: URGENT: im not admin anymore?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
No not display groups.
Go to table mybb_users
your installation account will have a uid of 1 unless you changed it.
click edit..
go to usergroup and enter 4.. save
looks like this:
[attachment=28108]

MattRogowski gave you the best answer.
(2012-12-25, 10:03 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Run this query in phpMyAdmin:

UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `usergroup` = '4' WHERE `uid` = '1';

You'll now be an admin again.

If you're going to change your own usergroup, make sure you change it to one that has admin rights Toungue

Im sorry, im a newbie, where i excute this command line?
There should be a tab called SQL along the top, click that, you should get a page with a big textarea, paste it in there, click Go, you should be an admin again.
I edited my line and where i finded usergroup= 2 i changed 2 to 0 (is the id of superadmin) then i saved the modified. now, when i log myself in the forum, i see this error:

Warning [2] array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array - Line: 295 - File: inc/class_session.php PHP 5.3.18 (Linux)

File Line Function
[PHP] errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 295 array_merge
/inc/class_session.php 73 session->load_user
/global.php 55 session->init
/index.php 18 require_once

A
No, that's not what you needed to do at all. What table and column did you edit to do this? I think you've changed the completely wrong thing, you just had to run the query I gave you.
(2012-12-25, 10:06 AM)helpmybb Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-12-25, 10:03 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Run this query in phpMyAdmin:

UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `usergroup` = '4' WHERE `uid` = '1';

You'll now be an admin again.

If you're going to change your own usergroup, make sure you change it to one that has admin rights Toungue

Im sorry, im a newbie, where i excute this command line?

(2012-12-25, 10:08 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]There should be a tab called SQL along the top, click that, you should get a page with a big textarea, paste it in there, click Go, you should be an admin again.

Ok about the line error, nevermind i just re-insert 0 and all back to work good. But i executed this line "UPDATE mybb_users SET usergroup = '4' WHERE uid = '1'; " and nothing happened. Maybe is the id group wrong? How i can know exactly the ID of the superadmin group edited by me and the memmber group where i am now?

Thanks to all i fixed. I just changed the correct id group (was 8). And now im admin again. Thanks for the line code and to all for super assistance.

But someone can tell me why this happened? Is a bug?
The ID of the usergroup is fine, that's the ID of the normal admin group which should still have admin rights unless you removed them.

I think it'll just be easier if you PM me phpMyAdmin login details and I fix this for you.
And Merry Christmas to all!
Pages: 1 2