MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Have 2 big problems [ANY HELP PLZ]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, I have my community forum online for almost 3 months but now I am facing 2 problems, The first problem is that where ever I try to navigate the page doesn't shows up only the background, I can only view threads.This happened after I removed the SNOW javascript that I added 2 weeks ago for the holidays.Not sure but this may be from the headerinclude file, I changes something but I dont remember that I removed anything that is necessary for the forum.
Here's an test user:
<snip>
User: Bug
Pass Testbug

The other problem is that I have a SQL error, this may be a hole for hackers and they can deface my forum, here's and preview of the error.
Hi,

The MyBB group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.