MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom MyBB Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lets start real fast by saying I am 15, so I can't really buy a whole lot, as I am very low on money. If someone could do this for me for free, I would appreciate it so much. Also, if you wanted it, I would make you a lead developer on my website.

The MyBB theme I need is for my website, where it is deticated to Minecraft Griefing for my griefing team, where we grief abusive admin servers. Because of this, I really need a custom logo as well. It will be of the logo, with the name SharkTooth Griefing. So If I could do this, as well as a Minecraft theme, that would be awesome.

Please post if you want to do this. If you posted here and said you want to do it, PM me and I will send you the logo.

Thanks so much, and merry christmas! Big Grin
if i can give you a tip contact Yaldaram that guy can really help you!

He did my first template and it was really awesome Smile
(2012-12-25, 07:26 PM)Iceman4391 Wrote: [ -> ]Lets start real fast by saying I am 15, so I can't really buy a whole lot, as I am very low on money. If someone could do this for me for free, I would appreciate it so much. Also, if you wanted it, I would make you a lead developer on my website.

The MyBB theme I need is for my website, where it is deticated to Minecraft Griefing for my griefing team, where we grief abusive admin servers. Because of this, I really need a custom logo as well. It will be of the logo, with the name SharkTooth Griefing. So If I could do this, as well as a Minecraft theme, that would be awesome.

Please post if you want to do this. If you posted here and said you want to do it, PM me and I will send you the logo.

Thanks so much, and merry christmas! Big Grin

I've never heard of getting custom mybb themes for free, except if the designer is your best friend ;D
There is a Mynecraft (theme name) on the modification site by Xige Time.