MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: online.php
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are guests supposed to be able to view the IP's of users on the online.php page?

I don't think so but on my fourm they can :/ any ideas why?
Go to ACP > Configuration > Settings > Posting > Log Posting IP Addresses > Show to Admins & Mods or Do not log IP > make sure one of those are checked, if Show to all Users change it to Show to Admins & Mods or Do not log IP.
(2012-12-26, 03:12 AM)MYBB GHOST Wrote: [ -> ]Go to ACP > Configuration > Settings > Posting > Log Posting IP Addresses > Show to Admins & Mods or Do not log IP > make sure one of those are checked, if Show to all Users change it to Show to Admins & Mods or Do not log IP.

Yeah that's set to Show to Admins & Mods, however thats got nothing to do with the online.php page....
(2012-12-26, 03:15 AM)markwesley Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-12-26, 03:12 AM)MYBB GHOST Wrote: [ -> ]Go to ACP > Configuration > Settings > Posting > Log Posting IP Addresses > Show to Admins & Mods or Do not log IP > make sure one of those are checked, if Show to all Users change it to Show to Admins & Mods or Do not log IP.

Yeah that's set to Show to Admins & Mods, however thats got nothing to do with the online.php page....

Log Posting IP Addresses
Do you wish to log ip addresses of users who post, and who you want to show ip addresses to?

Can you provide a link to your forum?
(2012-12-26, 03:18 AM)MYBB GHOST Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-12-26, 03:15 AM)markwesley Wrote: [ -> ]

Log Posting IP Addresses
Do you wish to log ip addresses of users who post, and who you want to show ip addresses to?

Can you provide a link to your forum?

Notice the key term in there who post

Solved myself.