MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] The Tech Players V2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, if some of you know, I had a Forum called The Tech Players.

It had a theme I had customized, skinning based of Audentio's Citrus.

I was bored, so I remade the theme for latest MyBB version.

Leave your feedback.

[Image: 22oPG.png]
This slighty looks like the theme I made for WWEForums - http://wweforums.net/
But back on topic - I have no idea why you've got red .thead's whilst everything else is dark and blue.
Well, I like the color scheme, so I made it like that. And I noticed WWE Forums had a similar layout.
But what I'm saying is that Red and Blue are opposite - they rarely work together. You have a solid(ish) red background and blue gradient .tcat's. It doesn't work, in my opinion. Also, is this theme for sale / download or is just for personal use?
I know the combination isn't the best. I was trying the MLG Scheme. And no, it's for personal use. Just needed Feedback.
I think the red and blue contrast far too much. You could try toning down the red a bunch, but I don't know if that will help enough.
why is the house talking about grand theft auto?
(2012-12-27, 05:07 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]why is the house talking about grand theft auto?

This made me laugh.

But it's the navigation isn't it, the house icon being a link back to the home page. Since this is probably just a mock up, he probably copied parts from a GTA forum or something. I don't think it's intended to be a speech bubble.
It's not a mock up, lol... it's a theme based on citrus, his original theme is no different than this so I don't see the improvements.
It's an improvement like FMB said. I used it upon my Grand Theft Auto Forum. That's the reason why it's shown in the picture. And yeah, I pretty much changed a lot of things, not just the color.