MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Registered users decreased visibly?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From some time the registered users in my forum diminish every day for no reason. I have checked the option of pruning but is disabled. What's going on?
Why from 700 users are now 428? At the beginning of the month were 528.

Can you help me please?
Is there a reason you believe stats can't possible fall? Because it is possible.
Excuse me, what you mean? Im not expert so if u can explain better the problem and what i must do for fix it? Thanks
What exactly do you mean? That the number of visits from registered members is reducing? Or that the number of members on the memberlist is reducing?
I think he means user count.

What's your forum url? Look in ACP logo if someone hasn't deleted them.
(2012-12-27, 11:32 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]I think he means user count.

What's your forum url? Look in ACP logo if someone hasn't deleted them.
Im the only admin on this forum.

So i mean exactly this:

[Image: immaginespb.png]

From like many months ago we was 700 or more and now i see the nymbers decrease periodically without any apparent motive (i thught was for prune option enabled, but i disabled it and the users conitnue to decreasing).
You need to give us your forum url. It does look like you have some kind of stats mod installed - maybe try uninstalling that.
I have Pro stats installed, wont uninstall it, all users voted for Prostats. I will tell you url via PM cant public the forum, the director wont.
I replied to your PM. At first glance it is NOT ProStats. Those members are being removed somehow.
Ok, we have tracked this down to a plugin with incorrect settings. Setting to solved.