MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Authorization Mismatch HELP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey guys,

So I'm trying to fix this issue with my reputation but for some reason, I don't see the templates listed that require updates under my themes.

[Image: 05bbed619bba3020995f18cfcf9564b7.png?1356649779]

Sadly, this is all I see. I'm not sure what to do as I cannot remove rep and members can add multiple reps.

Thanks,
Yamaha
The template may not show in that list. Try finding it in the template set of your theme.
(2012-12-28, 09:05 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]The template may not show in that list. Try finding it in the template set of your theme.

I did, and I added that little code given but I'm not sure what else to do.
Have you tried reverting those reputation templates? You can do this on a copy of the theme.
(2012-12-28, 11:31 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried reverting those reputation templates? You can do this on a copy of the theme.

Can you explain what you mean? Sorry I'm confused.
You think there is something wrong with the reputation template in your theme? So revert the template that you think is an issue. If you want to keep styling do it on a copy. Or next time PM somebody else (despite sig saying don't) hey what hey???
How would I revert back to it's original? And sorry :/
Ok, first, reverting a template will make the template exactly like the MyBB default. So it might be best to make a copy of your theme by exporting it.

Then go to the templates for your theme - look for the reputation templates - expand the list. If you have edited a template then it will be a green font. On the right side of the screen is a box with options. Click that and you will get a dropdown. One will be revert template. Click that.
Sadly, I cannot find the template you are talking about and the green font area.
To get to the reputation templates go to your themes templates and then add this to the end of the URL. &expand=21#group_21
Pages: 1 2 3