MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [SOLVED] Member.php and/or Cloudflare Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finnaly after trying to make an account for mybb forums. What took me 2 hours. Didn't got the activation email. Tried 3 other email addresses nothing worked. Then when i tried gmail it worked but took more than 30 MINUTES!

Just to let you know i don't have much time now so sorry if i make any type mistakes/spelling errors.

My real problem with my MyBB board is that it does not let me register an account.Max accounts per ip set to 99 for testing. (Tried using a vpn and other browser) And the same result all the time.

I had this fresh of the start when i freshly installed my linux box with the lastest software on it.

BUT the diffrences are in the begin it did passed the data posted from member.php (or whatever php file that does post the data to the server when you register) Did worked. It made the account but navigated you to member.php witch shows then a BLANK page.

Now after some time when i installed cloudflare_mod.so module on my apache web server it doesn't even pass data anymore. It does not post the data to my server. ANYTHING i have setup is double checked.

I'm running: Centos 5.0 32bit Lastest updated version.
Lastest mybb
Stopforumspam plugin Lastest version
Anti-Proxy plugin (DISABLED for cf & during testing ofc)
For your information I had the same problem before installing the CF_Mod on my webserver.
Apache module mod_cloudflare (For Stopforumspam)

I just don't know what the freaking problem is?!

I really need some help. If i forgot to say anything feel free to ask for it. I can give you whatever you need.

Not posting my domain public here yet, because my linux box is a bit wack of security for now so i really need to improve that aswell but i did not had time for it!
Either you have a bad plugin or you haven't uploaded the files correctly.

You sound like you're over-complicating your setup but you're not ready for it.
(2012-12-28, 04:42 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Either you have a bad plugin or you haven't uploaded the files correctly.

You sound like you're over-complicating your setup but you're not ready for it.

Not really sure what you are trying to say, but i have about 5 weeks experience with linux. I know all the basic commands that i can use in ssh.
About webservers, i had a few of them localy and on internship.

The cloudflare .rpm was packed with a new algorithm that PayloadIsLzma was unable to unpack under centos. The support for that program stopped back in 2008, so i had to find another way, i used 7-zip to unpack it then i uploaded it in the right place through sftp. Maybe its a good idea to check the apache webserver logs.

The output was looking o.k still not sure if that is what it needs to look like. Downloading the logs now and checking them out.

Ow well look what we have here..

[Thu Dec 27 05:21:16 2012] [error] [client **********] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function json_decode() in /var/www/html/inc/plugins/stopforumspam.php on line 39, referer: http://*********/member.php?action=register
[Thu Dec 27 05:37:00 2012] [error] [client **********] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function json_decode() in /var/www/html/inc/plugins/stopforumspam.php on line 39, referer: http://*********/member.php?action=register

Let me check out what we have on line 39 in stopforumspam.php.
Seems to be line 39 only in the logs.

37: $url = "http://www.stopforumspam.com/api?ip={$details['ip']}&email={$details['email']}&username={$details['username']}&f=json";
38: $data = @file_get_contents($url);
39: $data = json_decode($data);

I found out what the problem was. Solved.