MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: First theme, tell me what you think ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well this is my first theme to be honsit. What makes it different from most is i remove most of the confusing things (there are not alot) so that its user friendly. I may add some more images and may release later on if i feel happy with it.

*Tell me what i should add, improve on, and feedback please Blush*

Full Board Closed:

[Image: 818b7bc4c7d535c03814a71a550d7d86.png]

Full Board Logged In:

[Image: 9d15ac29c4c3497a4fb07af709f57ad0.png]

Well everything else im still working on so if you want to see more images just post below or p.m me. Other wise tell me what you think in return. Toungue
The theme looks OK for a free one ,
But this reminds me of a 1800's Forum Skin , Looking Too Old.

Why dont you change the grey to some other color?

Also , Please soon remove those on/off icons .
Looks like Elephant's <snip - do not swear> stuck on floor.
(2012-12-28, 04:59 PM)Crazy God Wrote: [ -> ]The theme looks OK for a free one ,

Thanks for the feedback, but what should i put for the on/off icons? Got a suggestion ?
The colors are just bad. Dark text on dark background, then for no apparent reason some text is white, and in that color scheme the white/red/green bits come across as a bit too aggressive and the colored icons simply don't fit in. Then the boxes all have a different width and the category has a fat black border on the right side, which looks more like bad coding than intentional design.
(2012-12-28, 07:49 PM)iHasZombiesHD Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-12-28, 04:59 PM)Crazy God Wrote: [ -> ]The theme looks OK for a free one ,

Thanks for the feedback, but what should i put for the on/off icons? Got a suggestion ?

You just remove that white color patch background using photoshop and reinsert them.

That would look really fit then.