MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rubik's Cube
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, I finally finished memorizing all the algorithms (Well, all the ones I "need" to solve it) and can solve it now (Without my cheatsheet), and I'm excited so I want to talk about it. xD Can you solve it? If so, can you do any others 2x2, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6, 7x7? And are you into any of that speedcubing stuff? My fastest time is around 5 minutes (LOL).

I'm just happy that I can finally finish it, 10 or so years after I picked one up for the first time.

Also if you're into it, can you suggest which cube is the best to buy? I'm using a $1 one from Dollar Tree, but I want to get a nice one. Sky cube is apparently the best, but I can't find them online anywhere.
I can solve the 3x3 in about a minute to two minutes Smile
It amazes me how people do it quickly, maybe it's just because I haven't practiced. Like this is crazy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v_Km6cv6DU

How much practice did it take you before you got your speed down that low?
Never knew there was a 2x2 O.o I have never solved one because I lack motivation, not enough patient, and I'm kind of stupid anyways.
(2012-12-29, 05:12 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]I have never solved one because I lack motivation, not enough patient, and I'm kind of stupid anyways.

Same here.
My fastest time was 1:15. Once I was crazy about this Toungue
My friend can do it in roughly 40 seconds, no joke. It's crazy to watch.
I remember when those things first came out. I could solve the standard cube in about a minute and a half (back in the day Big Grin )
My friend solved a 4x4 in 3 minutes and 41 seconds
Pages: 1 2