MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Mass Mail]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mas mailing feature is not sending email to awaiting activation users. I wrote my message, in the third step select the awaiting activation users, but it only selects 1 recipient whereas i have 26 awaiting activation members.

I also tried the filter in third step as , members of group awaiting activation & having posts exactly equal to 0
I'm having this very same problem over 60 members registered but the mas mail system says it is only sending to one recipient.
Well if they haven't confirmed E-mail, shouldn't receive mass mails on them. You wouldn't like if someone had put your E-mail on some forum and you would recieve some mails from that site even though you don't want them.
(2013-01-22, 10:29 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Well if they haven't confirmed E-mail, shouldn't receive mass mails on them. You wouldn't like if someone had put your E-mail on some forum and you would recieve some mails from that site even though you don't want them.

?Huh

Found the solution on the forum :

http://community.mybb.com/thread-128496....=Mass+mail

Seems there is a problem when members are imported from phpBB3
What?

Let's say your email is [email protected]. I make a bot which registers with that E-mail on 1000 MyBB forums. If it was allowed to send mass mails to those who haven't activated mail, you'd have problem.
(2013-01-22, 10:37 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]What?

Let's say your email is [email protected]. I make a bot which registers with that E-mail on 1000 MyBB forums. If it was allowed to send mass mails to those who haven't activated mail, you'd have problem.

The mass mail system is there for admin to use, not every tom, grape or harry.

It is allowed to send mass mails. It does send mass mails..... now.... it works now.... this is forum for help and advice.... not criticism.... if you have a problem with the MyBB features, take it up with the developers.... not me.